fDi Markets - Request a demo
fDi Markets is the only database tracking crossborder greenfield investment in all industries and countries worldwide. It provides the industry-leading market data and technology platform for in-depth analysis of investment trends, allowing you to:
- Build your sales pipeline and fast track inward investment lead generation
- Track and analyse crossborder investment along the parameters that are relevant to you, including: countries, regions, inter-state, cities, sectors, source countries, industries or destinations
- Be the first to know when a specific company is planning to invest abroad, and where
- Monitor number of projects, capital investment and jobs created by crossborder investment in the area/sector of your choice
- Identify and profile potential investors
Our subscribers include investment promotion agencies, corporations, consultancies and economic development organisations. They have access to an exceptional tool for analysing crossborder greenfield investments, with an average of 15,000 projects, $1 trillion investment and 3 million new jobs tracked in real-time every year since its launch in 2003.
Want to find out more? Send us an email.
fDi Markets is part of fDi intelligence portfolio of services from the Financial Times.