Interviews from the 2012 IMF / World Bank Annual Meetings
The fDi Report 2016
Most popular content
- fDi American Cities of the Future 2017/18 – New York triumphs again
- fDi’s Global Cities of the Future 2016/17 – the winners
- fDi American Cities of the Future 2017/18 – FDI Strategy winners
- The first resort: how FDI can help the Maldives to preserve its paradise
- Maldives pushes sustainability at home and abroad
Crossborder investment monitor
fDi Markets is the only online database tracking crossborder greenfield investment covering all sectors and countries worldwide. It provides real-time monitoring of investment projects, capital investment and job creation with powerful tools to track and profile companies investing overseas.
Corporate location benchmarking tool
fDi Benchmark is the only online tool to benchmark the competitiveness of countries and cities in over 50 sectors. Its comprehensive location data series covers the main cost and quality competitiveness indicators for over 300 locations around the world.
fDi Intelligence provides customised reports and data research which deliver vital business intelligence to corporations, investment promotion agencies, economic development organisations, consulting firms and research institutions.Find out more.