Software and IT overtakes financial services as leading FDI sector for projects in 2010
The software and IT sector saw increased FDI in 2010, pulling ahead of financial services as the leading sector for FDI projects in 2010.
This content is only available to registered users and subscribers.
Register for FREE increased access
Already registered? Sign in here.
Registered users will benefit from:
A subscription is now even greater value for money
Subscribe today and benefit from a wealth of insight into globalisation which enables organisations such as investment promotion agencies, companies, services providers and academic institutions to make informed decisions regarding foreign direct investment and associated activities.
Subscribe to fDiIntelligence.com for unrivalled global coverage and benefit from:
Subscribe today for only £295 and get instant access to the world's premier resource on the business of globalisation.
Alternatively, call our subscriptions team on +44(0)1858 438417
Already registered? Click here
Register for fDiIntelligence.com
fDiIntelligence.com is more than the online home of fDi Magazine. Registration to our website enables you to:
- Access supplementary foreign direct investment (FDI) analysis. In addition to all fDi Magazine articles, fDiIntelligence.com hosts a range of extra information, including our locations rankings, multimedia content and special reports
- Create a personalised homepage, with the locations and sectors that matter to you
- Receive FDI information in your inbox via our e-newsletter
- Save time on research with our electronic archive of articles
- Keep track of a specific company’s FDI activities on our companies page
- Get fresh ideas and insight with exclusive videos of our roundtables, interviews and editorial summaries
- Stay current and expand your knowledge with the latest data trends driving crossborder greenfield investment
Registrants receive complimentary access to five online articles every month by completing the short registration form opposite. Subscribers (paying an annual subscription rate of £345) receive full access to all articles on the website as well as six issues of fDi Magazine.