With the number of FDI projects into the Benelux region reaching a 12-year high in 2015, cities across these three countries are rapidly developing into foreign investment hubs. Naomi Davies reports on the top-performing cities when it comes to attracting projects.
The fDi Report 2016
Most popular content
- fDi American Cities of the Future 2017/18 – New York triumphs again
- fDi American Cities of the Future 2017/18 – FDI Strategy winners
- Is Toyota's Kentucky investment a victory for Trump?
- The United States of Uncertainty: what will Trump mean for FDI?
- Canada breathes sigh of relief as Trump backs off Nafta
Crossborder investment monitor
fDi Markets is the only online database tracking crossborder greenfield investment covering all sectors and countries worldwide. It provides real-time monitoring of investment projects, capital investment and job creation with powerful tools to track and profile companies investing overseas.
Corporate location benchmarking tool
fDi Benchmark is the only online tool to benchmark the competitiveness of countries and cities in over 50 sectors. Its comprehensive location data series covers the main cost and quality competitiveness indicators for over 300 locations around the world.
fDi Intelligence provides customised reports and data research which deliver vital business intelligence to corporations, investment promotion agencies, economic development organisations, consulting firms and research institutions.Find out more.