- Access the North American market from a safe, stable and cost-effective location
- R&D tax incentives are the most generous of any G7 country
- Employer health care costs per employee are 85% lower than in the US.
- Well-educated, multilingual labour force.
"Toronto… gives us access to many of the largest pools of investment in the country."
J F Courville,
president and CEO, State Street Canada
"Toronto is a vibrant city with a rich cultural mosaic that provides us with the necessary talent to develop games for a global marketplace."
founder and chief advisor, KOEI
New Investment focus
- Medical and biotechnology
- Information and communication technology
- Financial services
- Film and television