14 & 15 May 2007 – The Landmark, London
This unique FT conference will provide critical insights into the challenges facing corporates and their service providers in supporting the delivery of global business models. How can you ensure the right set of people are managing and governing relationships and delivering operations across the newly extended enterprise? How can you ensure that the benefits – from revenue growth to enhanced transparency and business intelligence – accrue?
Register your place to hear the world’s global outsourcing and offshoring professionals discuss the latest trends and thinking in the fast-moving global services industry.
• Mr Robert N. Power, Executive Vice President, Global Business Operations, Wyeth
• Mr Robert Fraser, IT Director, Boots the Chemist
• Mr Kevin M. Campbell, Group Chief Executive - Outsourcing, Accenture
• Mr Scott Jacobs, Partner, Heidrick & Struggles
• Ms Tanuja Randery, Managing Director Business Transformation, COLT Telecom Group Plc
• Mr Martin Slumbers, Global Head of Investment Banking Operations & Global Head of SOM Project, Deutsche Bank
• Mr John Quinn, Deputy Chief Executive and Director of Operations, Pay and Pensions Agency, Ministry of Defence
• Mr Tom Waller, Senior Director, Procurement & Global Sourcing, Electronic Arts Inc.
To register or for more information: http://www.ftconferences.co.uk/outsourcing/?src=XIGOSfDi
+44(0)20 7873 4109.