Grand River Group is China’s largest producer of motorbikes and holds a 60% stake in the new plant, while Suzuki holds the remaining 40%. The plant is set to manufacture 200,000 units in the first year of operation then expand to 500,000 annually once full-scale operations begin. The plant is scheduled to open in the spring.

Advertisement