The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) held their annual meeting in May. Adrienne Klasa, fDi Magazine’s development finance editor, and Jacopo Dettoni, fDi Magazine’s deputy editor, share their main takeaways from both events. The podcast features interviews with:
· Jonathan Charles, managing director for communications at the EBRD;
· Bambang Brodjonegoro, national development planning minister, Indonesia;
· Basim Al Saleh, managing partner, Greentech;
· Muhannad Shehadeh, minister of state for investment affairs, Jordan;
· Mamuka Bakhtadze, finance minister, Georgia.